- 25 g Parmesan cheese, kept aside
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 brown onion
- 250 g button mushrooms
- 4 bacon rasher, shortcut
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, murray river
- 200 g thickened cream
- 600 g warm water
- 300 g spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 egg, beaten
- Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and great 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl
- Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add mushroom, bacon, parsley, oregano, salt, cream and water. Cook 15 mins/100°C/speed 1/.
- Whilst the above step is going add spaghetti using spatula to assist, ensuring spaghetti is completely submerged in the sauce.
- 2 mins before the end, pour in beaten egg through the hole.
- Pour into serving dish, sprinkle with cheese
- Allow pasta to sit for a few minutes before serving to absorb any liquid.
Accessories you need
Serve with garlic pizza.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani