- 25 g Parmesan cheese, kept aside
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 brown onion
- 250 g button mushrooms
- 4 bacon rasher, shortcut
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, murray river
- 200 g thickened cream
- 600 g warm water
- 300 g spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 egg, beaten
- Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and great 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl
- Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add mushroom, bacon, parsley, oregano, salt, cream and water. Cook 15 mins/100°C/speed 1/.
- Whilst the above step is going add spaghetti using spatula to assist, ensuring spaghetti is completely submerged in the sauce.
- 2 mins before the end, pour in beaten egg through the hole.
- Pour into serving dish, sprinkle with cheese
- Allow pasta to sit for a few minutes before serving to absorb any liquid.
Accessories you need
Serve with garlic pizza.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta