- 1 brown or red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red chilli
- 500 g chicken thighs (diced)
- 130 g chorizo sliced
- 2 capsicums (red/green) diced
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp cumin ground
- 2 tsp smoked paprika (good quality)
- 1/4 tsp cinamon
- 100 g white wine
- 400 g Tin Tomatoes Diced
- 100 g water
- 2 tablespoon TMX stock concentrate or chicken stock paste
- 200 g arborio rice
- 20 g oil
Add onion, garlic and chilli (if using) to bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down the sides add 20g oil and saute for 5 minutes @ 100 deg speed 1.
Add chorizo, chicken, spices and capsicum and cook for 5 minutes at 100 deg on speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Add rice and wine. Cook for 2 minutes at 100deg speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Add tomatoes, stock and water and add. Cook for 15 minutes at 100 deg on speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation" . NB: this will give a thick consistency so if you would prefer a looser dish add more water.
Put into Thermoserver and allow to rest for 10 minutes prior to serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake