- 250 g Low FODMAP pasta, Cook to packet instructions
- 30 g garlic infused olive oil
- 40 g tomato paste
- 60 g Reduced Fat Cream
- 1 tsp chilli flake, dried
- 1 tsp Butter
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- basil, to serve
- Spring Onions - green ends only, to serve
Recipe is created for
- Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Rinse and dry mixing bowl.
- Add 100g diced bacon & olive oil and cook for 5minutes on varoma reverse lowest speed.
Add tomato paste and cook for 1-2 minutes varoma reverse lowest speed.
- Add in the cream and vodka, and cook for 3 minutes varoma reverse lowest speed.
- Add the red chilli flakes and butter and stir for 1 minute or until the butter has melted through
- Add 2 tbs of water if the sauce appears too thick, mix with spatular
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta, add grated parmesan cheese and mix with spatular until well combined
- Serve immediately and garnish with spring onion greens, basil, salt and pepper
Accessories you need
To cook pasta in the thermoserver, preheat the thermoserver with boiling water for 2 mins and then discard water. Put 250g pasta in the simmering basket, place basket in the thermoserver, cover in boiling water and place lid on. Do not open lid prior to time according to packet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Choke Gnocchi
- Variation CAPSICUM & MUSHROOM GNOCCHI (ONE BOWL)
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto
- Lynette's Prawn & Tarragon Risotto
- Chicken Parmies / Parmigiana
- Mexican corn chip casserole
- Carrot, Maple and Sultana Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Miso suace
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Apple Crumble
- Muesli Slice