- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g Fresh or Tinned Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs, dried
- pepper to taste
- 300 g Boiling Water for Sauce
- 500 g Extra boiling water to cook Ravioli
- Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
- fresh basil leaves
- parmesan cheese to taste
- 700 grams Ravioli fresh or frozen, Mancini Pasta
- chilli dried or fresh, optional
Recipe is created for
Place garlic and onion in TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down onion, add oil and saute for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on and .
Add tomatoes and chop for 4 seconds on speed 5.
Add vegetable stock, herbs, pepper and 300g boiling water. Cook for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on with MC off and replace with paper towel (folded into four).
Add 500g boiling water and cook for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse and speed soft. Immediately add Ravioli through MC hole and place a fresh paper towel (folded into four) over the MC hole as before.
Place in Thermoserver with baby spinach leaves and fresh basil (if desired) and rest for 5 minutes.
Serve with parmesan cheese.
Try cooking Beef / Chicken Ravioli instead of Spinach and Ricotta.
You can cook extra vegetables (eg carrots, cauliflower, brocolli) and meat balls in the Varoma dish whilst the sauce is cooking in the . Then remove the Varoma dish to insert ravioli and replace the Varoma dish once this is done. The "Mancini Fresh Pasta" is sold at Continental Shops, which is made locally in Kelmscott by the Mancini Family. Also, freshly made ravioli from Nonna is great too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese