- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 medium onion, cut in half
- 1 Handful parsley, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- baby spinach, 2 handfuls
- 350 grams Aborio Rice
- 250 grams chicken breast, diced
- white wine, 100 mls
- TM Veg Stock Concentrate, 2 tablespoons
- 140 grams pumpkin, peeled & cubed, (1 cup)
- 140 grams asparagus, sliced, (1 bunch)
- 100 grams celery, sliced, (1 stick)
- 75 grams mushrooms, sliced, (1 cup)
Grate parmesan in bowl 10 secs / speed 9.
Place onion, garlic & parsley in bowl.
Chop 3 secs / speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add oil to bowl & sauté 3 mins / 100 deg / speed 1.
Add rice & wine and saute 2 min / 100 deg / Reverse / speed 1.
Add stock, the 4 cups of veggies, and 700 g water.
(making sure to keep the UNDER the Fill Line as chicken will be added later)
Cook 10 mins /100 deg / Rev / speed 1.
Add chicken (do not exceed Fill Line) and cook further 10 mins / 100 deg / Rev / speed 1
While chicken is cooking, warm your Thermoserver by half-filling it with hot water. Empty & dry once Risotto is ready.
Pour Risotto into warmed Thermoserver, adding spinach leaves between layers of risotto mixture.
Stir the parmesan cheese gently through.
Place lid on and rest Risotto for 5 minutes before serving.
Grate, chop and sauté
The 4 cups of vegetables can be varied in type according to what you have on hand.
This recipe is an ideal dish for those who do not eat red meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles