- 1 brown onion, medium, peeled and cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 4 bacon rashers (short cut), sliced
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams Kalamata Olives, pips removed
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 100 grams red wine, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
Pre-cook pasta of choice and keep warm in Thermoserver. I like Pappardelle.
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Add olive oil.Saute 3 minutes, Varoma temp, Speed 1.
Add sliced bacon and saute 3 minutes, Varoma temp, , Speed 1
Add tomatoes, olives, tomato paste and wine. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 15 minutes, 100C, . Speed 1.
Pour sauce into Thermoserver and mix with pasta.
Accessories you need
You can add 100 grams of sliced mushrooms when adding tomatoes, olives etc.
Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan, crusty bread or foccacia and a crisp salad.
Can make Gluten Free by using GF pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick