- 400 grams basmati rice rinsed
- 3 --- pandan leaves, tied in a knot (optional)
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 6 peppercorns whole
- 1 clove garlic, optional
- 30 grams coconut cream, optional
1. Boil 900g water
2. Place rice and all the ingredients in the basket and insert into the TM bowl
3. Pour in 900g boiling water
4. Set time 7 minutes, Varoma, sp2
5. Remove and transfer rice to Thermoserver and leave to sit for 20 minutes.
6. Fluff up and serve.
Accessories you need
This can be done with any rice.I discovered this when I wanted to have both rice and soup with my paprika drumsticks for dinner. A great way to add another layer and use your Thermoserver
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- carta de garantia
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Devilled Chicken
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese