- 100 g Tasty cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 g onion
- 20 g Rice Bran Oil
- 1/2 green capsicum
- 100 g basmati rice
- 400 g tin of tomatoes
- 450 g tin of tuna
- 20 g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 230 g water
- 1/4 teaspoon Dill, Optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Cut 100g block of tasty cheese into 2cm sized cubes.
- 2. Place cubed cheese into clean dry bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds.
- 3. Set cheese aside.
- 4. To save a bit of time, grate the cheese manually with a grater during the cooking stage.
- 5. Empty the cheese into a bowl and clean and dry bowl thoroughly. Add the garlic clove and onion. Chop on speed 5 for 5 second. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
- 6. Add 20g of oil and sauté for 5 minutes at 100 deg Speed 1. Sit basket on lid to allow excess moisture to escape.
- 7. Add half a green capsicum, roughly chopped and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 5.
- 8. Add 100g Basmati rice, sauté for 1 minute at 100 deg Speed 1.
- 9. Add tomatoes, water, tuna and TM vegetable stock. Cook for 16 minutes, 95 deg Speed 1.
- 10. Pour the mixture into a Thermo Server or casserole dish and place the cheese on top.
This is a big hit with family and friends.
This recipe is great for something quick to whip up for friends and family. To make it a little healither, omit the cheese. It tastes just as great without cheese as it does with.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Chicken, Tomato and Barley Soup
- Chocolate Cake
- Peanut Butter Gems
- Jersey Caramel Cheesecake
- Creamy Risoni Bake
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
- Banana, Pineapple and Macadamia Cake
- Smoked Salmon Fettucinni
- Macaroni Cheese Bake
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney