- 1 red onion, peeled and halved
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 20 gram olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can whole tomatoes
- 1 tbsp TM Veggie Stock
- 200 grams Tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 lemons, zest and juice
- 350 grams pasta, penne or rigtoni
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ground pepper, to season
- parmesan cheese grated, to dust, before serving
8Recipe is created for
Cook 350 gr pasta as per packet instructions.
Chop red onion, basil and cinnamon, 3 sec speed 7.
Add 20g olive oil and saute 3 minutes varoma temperature speed 1
Add tomatoes, veggie stock, tuna, cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees .
Add salt if necessary.
Mix pasta in a bowl with the lemon juice, add the tomato and tuna sauce and mix well. Season with pepper and dust with parmesan cheese!
Jamie Oliver’s Jools’ Favourite Saturday Afternoon Pasta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)