- 4 Nori Sheets
- 300 grams sushi rice
- 185 gram 1 tin tuna or left overs eg chicken
- 4 tbsp TMX EDC Mayonnaise
- 1 avocado, (omit if you don't like)
- 1/2 l lebanese cucumber
- 1 carrot, (omit if you don't like)
- Tamari/soy sauce and wasabi to serve
- 900 g water
- pickled ginger, to serve on sushi rolls
- 30 mls rice vinegar
Recipe is created for
Place washed Rice in TMX bowl and add 900 water cook for 8 mins on
Varoma Setting Speed 3 (without MC)
Then Reset timer on 8 mins on 100c Speed 1 to complete cooking the Sushi
Rice (without MC)
Grate carrot finely, slice avocado into lengths, peel deseed and slice cucumber into thin lengths and ingredients a side
Drain tuna and mix with 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise and season with salt if required (reserve the remaining 2Tbsp mayonnaise) set a side
Remove rice and place in a shallow dish & wait untill rice is just warm then stir through rice vinegar
Begin assembling rolls. Use 1/4 of the rice on each sheet of Nori and spread to 2cm from the top of each sheet
10cm from the bottom of each roll make a horizontal line of tuna (or ingredients your using)
Add a little of each vegetable on all rolls & spread remaining mayonnaise
Roll tightly using a mat, or if preferred roll free hand. Use a little water on the top 2cm to seal each roll
Let rolls sit for a few minutes (this softens the Nori) before cutting into 1.5 CM slices with a very sharp knife
Chill and serve with ginger soy sauce and wasabi
Accessories you need
Use a freshly sharpened knife after chilling for better cutting
Make sure rolls are very tight for a good finished result.
Push/squeeze quite tightly as you roll.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce