- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 carrot, roughly chopped
- 2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 can Diced tomatos
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Veg Stock Paste
- 20 g sugar raw
- 100 g water
- 60 g white wine
- 250 g Penne Pasta
- 1 pinch dried italian herbs, Rosemary, Sage, Parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place cheese 40g into mixing bowl.
Chop 10 seconds/speed 9.
- Place onion and garlic in to mixing bowl.
Chop 3 seconds/speed 7.
- Add carrot and zucchini.
Chop 5 seconds/speed 7.
Scrape down sides.
- Add oil 60g.
Cook 8 minutes/varoma/speed 2.
- Add can of tomatoes, tomato paste, stock, sugar, water, white wine and herbs.
Cook 10 minutes/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" / "Gentle stir setting"
- Add pasta 250g and use spatula to submerge.
Cook 8-10 minutes/100 degrees/ "Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting"
- Place into bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
Use 1 zucchini and 1 carrot for a less chunky "bolognese"
Add addition 2 minutes to step 6 - cooking pasta until al dente
You could interchange the carrot or zucchini with capsicum.This is a great way to get veggies into your child. Completely hidden!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce