- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 carrot, roughly chopped
- 2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 can Diced tomatos
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Veg Stock Paste
- 20 g sugar raw
- 100 g water
- 60 g white wine
- 250 g Penne Pasta
- 1 pinch dried italian herbs, Rosemary, Sage, Parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cheese 40g into mixing bowl.
Chop 10 seconds/speed 9.
Place onion and garlic in to mixing bowl.
Chop 3 seconds/speed 7.
Add carrot and zucchini.
Chop 5 seconds/speed 7.
Scrape down sides.
Add oil 60g.
Cook 8 minutes/varoma/speed 2.
Add can of tomatoes, tomato paste, stock, sugar, water, white wine and herbs.
Cook 10 minutes/100 degrees//
Add pasta 250g and use spatula to submerge.
Cook 8-10 minutes/100 degrees/ /
- Place into bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Use 1 zucchini and 1 carrot for a less chunky "bolognese"
Add addition 2 minutes to step 6 - cooking pasta until al dente
You could interchange the carrot or zucchini with capsicum.This is a great way to get veggies into your child. Completely hidden!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo