- 150 g raw cashews
- 7 g cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 bunch basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 270 g plant-based milk
- 1. Soak cashews in hot water for 15 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse cashews, add to blender along with the remaining ingrdients.
3. Blend for 1 minute speed 8. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
4. Transfer to a warm pan on the stove and cook down for a couple of minutes until thickened to your liking. Stir frequently, and add more milk if you would like it thinner.
Serve with your favourite pasta and veggies.
Accessories you need
I like to saute some mushroom and zucchini and cherry tomatoes before adding the sauce to the pan.
The inspiration for this recipe came from Max La Manna
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)