- 150 g raw cashews
- 7 g cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 bunch basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 270 g plant-based milk
- 1. Soak cashews in hot water for 15 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse cashews, add to blender along with the remaining ingrdients.
3. Blend for 1 minute speed 8. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
4. Transfer to a warm pan on the stove and cook down for a couple of minutes until thickened to your liking. Stir frequently, and add more milk if you would like it thinner.
Serve with your favourite pasta and veggies.
Accessories you need
I like to saute some mushroom and zucchini and cherry tomatoes before adding the sauce to the pan.
The inspiration for this recipe came from Max La Manna
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes