- 150 g raw cashews
- 7 g cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 bunch basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 270 g plant-based milk
- 1. Soak cashews in hot water for 15 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse cashews, add to blender along with the remaining ingrdients.
3. Blend for 1 minute speed 8. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
4. Transfer to a warm pan on the stove and cook down for a couple of minutes until thickened to your liking. Stir frequently, and add more milk if you would like it thinner.
Serve with your favourite pasta and veggies.
Accessories you need
I like to saute some mushroom and zucchini and cherry tomatoes before adding the sauce to the pan.
The inspiration for this recipe came from Max La Manna
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce