- 95 g rock salt
- 10 g lemon pepper
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 chilli, dried
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried garlic flakes
- Make sure mixing bowl and lid are completely dried before using. Add 10g of Lemon pepper to bowl, mill on speed 10 for 1 minute or until fine powder.
- add in 3 bay leaves and 2 dried chillies and chop on speed 7 for 10 seconds, check bowl and mix again on speed 7 for another 10 seconds if peices have not broken down.
- add in dried basil, oregano, thyme, sage, rosemary and rocksalt. Mix on reverse speed 4 for 10 seconds.
- Pour mixture into a salt grinder and add garlic peices. Use on meats, vegetables and eggs.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum Relish
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Muliti-Purpose Yummy Green Sauce
- Variation Traditional Pan Juice Gravy
- Velveting marinade for 500g chicken
- Better Than French Onion Dip
- Nonno's Sauce
- CookiK8 Hummus
- Cheesy Cob Loaf Filling
- The Best/Easiest Creamy Garlic Sauce
- Quick Cheese Sauce-Koko