- 250 grams raw almonds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the Almonds in the bowl. Mill: 1min Speed 9
2. Reduce the Speed to 6. Process: 2min Check that a paste is forming and process further in 30sec increments until the desired consistency is reached.
3. Store in a jar in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Almonds have a lower oil content than other nuts, hence the longer processing time that is needed to turn them into a smooth paste.
You may notice that the machine starts to measure an increasing temperature in the bowl. This is simply caused by the friction created as you process the nuts. This slight warming of the bowl will actually help you achieve a smooth paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly