- 125 g hazelnuts, natural, or roasted
- 120 g milk chocolate
- 80 g dark chocolate 70%
- 90 g vegetable oil
- 200 g Milk, skim or full cream
Recipe is created for
If the hazelnuts are not roasted, first roast and skin them. Preheat the oven to 200C. Spread hazelnuts in oven tray and roast , around 5-10minutes.OR until skins are blistered and brown.
Remove hazelnuts from oven and wrap in a clean tea towel to sweat the skins. Once cool, rub the skins off.
Put hazelnuts in the bowl and mill for 10s / Speed 8. Add chocolate and smash for 1oSec / Speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 6 Min / 50'C / speed 5.
Blitz together for 1 Min / Speed 9. Pour into sterile jars and allow to cool to room temperature without the lids.
Once room temperature, place lids on containers, and store in the fridge for two to three weeks.
Accessories you need
I serve this on crackers without butter and it is delicious.
It is also yummy when warmed slightly for an ice cream or dessert sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Sauce
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight
- Wattleseed Shortbread
- Oatmeal Choc Chip Breakfast Cookie
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Delight