- 500 g Apricots
- 500 g persimmons (non astringent)
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 1000 g sugar
- 125 g water
- Peel and deseed persimmons, and add to Thermomix bowl with apricots which have had stones removed, chop by pressing turbo twice.
- Add lemon juice sugar and water, cook 10 minutes 90C reverse speed 2.
- Place rice basket over hole in the lid and cook 25 minutes, Varoma reverse speed2.
- Test for setting point, a teaspoon of jam poured onto a cold saucer from the freezer will wrinkle when cooled if setting point has been reached.
- Pour into sterilised jars and seal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice