- 550 grams Fresh apricots, deseeded
- 95 grams maple syrup, pure
- 1-2 level tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Place apricots into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds Speed 4.
Add maple syrup and lemon juice.
Cook 20 minutes on Varoma, Speed 2, without MC, and basket upside down on the top to avoid splatter.
If the consistency is not quite thick enough cook for an extra 3-5 minutes.
Pour into hot sterilised jars.
Accessories you need
I found the other jam recipes ta SD ted too sweet using brown sugar and coconut sugar so decided to try using maple syrup and a lower quantity. It tastes very much like apricots.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Alicia's Alfredo Sauce
- Alicia's Tomato Sauce
- Bolognese Pasta sauce
- F 'n G - Fig and Ginger Fruit Paste
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce