- 250 g cream cheese
- 80 g Swiss Cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 spring onions/shallots
- 1 small drained jar marinated artichoke hearts
- drizzle cream as needed
- to taste sea salt and cracked black pepper
8Recipe is created for
Place swiss cheese into mixing bowl and mill for 6-8 sec/speed 9. Set aside until blending process.
Add the garlic and chop for 5 sec/speed 6.
Add all remaining ingredients including cream cheese and blend for up to 10 sec/speed 5-6. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary and repeat blending process.
Decant into serving bowl and refrigerate until served with crackers, breads, crudites etc.
Image courtesy of Fiona Hoskin, Branch Manager TAS
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot dip
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil