- 250 g cream cheese
- 80 g Swiss Cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 spring onions/shallots
- 1 small drained jar marinated artichoke hearts
- drizzle cream as needed
- to taste sea salt and cracked black pepper
Recipe is created for
Place swiss cheese into mixing bowl and mill for 6-8 sec/speed 9. Set aside until blending process.
Add the garlic and chop for 5 sec/speed 6.
Add all remaining ingredients including cream cheese and blend for up to 10 sec/speed 5-6. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary and repeat blending process.
Decant into serving bowl and refrigerate until served with crackers, breads, crudites etc.
Image courtesy of Fiona Hoskin, Branch Manager TAS
Other users also liked...
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats