- 250 g cream cheese
- 80 g Swiss Cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 spring onions/shallots
- 1 small drained jar marinated artichoke hearts
- drizzle cream as needed
- to taste sea salt and cracked black pepper
8Recipe is created for
Place swiss cheese into mixing bowl and mill for 6-8 sec/speed 9. Set aside until blending process.
Add the garlic and chop for 5 sec/speed 6.
Add all remaining ingredients including cream cheese and blend for up to 10 sec/speed 5-6. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary and repeat blending process.
Decant into serving bowl and refrigerate until served with crackers, breads, crudites etc.
Image courtesy of Fiona Hoskin, Branch Manager TAS
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad