- 250 g cream cheese
- 80 g Swiss Cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 spring onions/shallots
- 1 small drained jar marinated artichoke hearts
- drizzle cream as needed
- to taste sea salt and cracked black pepper
8Recipe is created for
Place swiss cheese into mixing bowl and mill for 6-8 sec/speed 9. Set aside until blending process.
Add the garlic and chop for 5 sec/speed 6.
Add all remaining ingredients including cream cheese and blend for up to 10 sec/speed 5-6. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary and repeat blending process.
Decant into serving bowl and refrigerate until served with crackers, breads, crudites etc.
Image courtesy of Fiona Hoskin, Branch Manager TAS
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab