- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 Rashers of Rindless bacon
- 1 large onion
- 100 grams sour cream
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 1 Punnet of Chives, diced
- Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
Roughly Chop Bacon, Quarter Onion, add to TM Bowl. Speed 5 for 5 seconds. Add Olive Oil, Veroma temperature, reverse, speed 1, 5 minutes.;
Dice Chives and add to cooked bacon and onion, along with sour cream, cream cheese, salt and pepper. Mix on reverse, speed 3 for 10 seconds.
This dip will thicken/harden in the fridge. It is perfect for a quick work lunch, or just as an easy snack in the fridge at home.
You can also whisk an extra 1/2 cup of olive oil thought this dip to user it as a dressing on mixed lettuce.
Recipe adapted from the 'Low Carb Made Easy' book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate-Caramel Hazelnut Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Apple Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Triple Chocolate Baked Cheesecake ... HOWEZAT!
- Smoked Salmon Omelette . . . HOWEZAT!
- 4-Way Mini Muffins . . . HOWEZAT!
- Fruit Filled Cereal Bars . . . HOWEZAT!
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Eclairs . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chicken, Parmesan and Spinach Loaf ... HOWEZAT!
- Mini Wagon Wheels . . . HOWEZAT!
- Beetroot Risotto with Persian Feta and Pine Nuts . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Mud Cake . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Chip Biscuits . . . HOWEZAT!