- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 2 cloves fresh garlic peeled
- 1 bunch basil leaves, fresh (stalks removed)
- 100 g cashew nut, roasted, unsalted
- 120 g olive oil, extra virgin
8Recipe is created for
1.Place parmesan and garlic into TM bowl and grate for 10 – 15 seconds on speed 8
2.Add nuts & basil – process on speed 6 for 10 seconds till smooth – Bowl may need to be scraped down and step repeated
3.Turn to speed 4 and add the olive oil, slowly until combined well with other ingredients – 40 seconds
Variation is to add a handful of fresh rocket or baby spinach leaves along with the basil.
Great on hot pasta, as a dip, to garnish soup or mixed through a salad dressing
keeps well in the fridge for about a week and can be frozen.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce