- 1 Raw beetroot
- 1 Handful of cashews (salted)
- Australian feta (half a block)
- 1 level teaspoon sunflower oil
- 4 level tablespoons balsamic vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Place peeled and chopped Beetroot in TM bowl mix gradually from speed 1-9
Scrape down sides and add handful of cashews, again mix gradually from speed 1-9
Scrape down sides and add Feta, Oil & Vinegar
Mix for 30 seconds on speed 3 or until desired consistency is achieved
Place in a bowl and add extra vinegar if needed!
Serve with crackers or fresh bread
Beetroot & Feta Dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo