- 1 Raw beetroot
- 1 Handful of cashews (salted)
- Australian feta (half a block)
- 1 level teaspoon sunflower oil
- 4 level tablespoons balsamic vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Place peeled and chopped Beetroot in TM bowl mix gradually from speed 1-9
Scrape down sides and add handful of cashews, again mix gradually from speed 1-9
Scrape down sides and add Feta, Oil & Vinegar
Mix for 30 seconds on speed 3 or until desired consistency is achieved
Place in a bowl and add extra vinegar if needed!
Serve with crackers or fresh bread
Beetroot & Feta Dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo