- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seed Whole
- 1 can 450grams Beetroot, Drained
- 60 gram fetta ,cubed
- 60 gram Cashews raw
- 225 gram cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Place cumin into bowl and mill for 10sec/speed 9
scrape down the sides of bowl using spatula
Add drained beetroot,cashews and fetta and chop 5-8 sec/speed 6
Scrape down sides of bowl using spatula
add cream cheese olive oil and salt and pepper to taste
Mix 10 sec/ speed 4
Accessories you need
add 1 Tablespoon Lemon or Lime juice for extra Zing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip