- 300 grams Black Sesame Seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pan roast sesame seeds 5-10 minutes medium heat stirring constantly. Unlike white seeds you won't see a change in colour so you will need to rely on your sense of smell! The smell is also different than white sesame seeds, so when you have a nutty fragrance, transfer to a tray to cool.
1. Put sesame seeds into TM jug.
2. Blend 30 second speed 6, scraping down sides. Repeat as necessary
3. Store in clean glass jar in fridge. Keeps well in fridge.
Note: this recipe does not need any oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.