- 80 grams Parmesan cheese
- 100 grams raw cashews
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 grams Basil leaves
- 70 grams macadamia oil
- 10 grams white wine vinegar
- pinch of salt
1. Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. scrape down side of bowl
2. Add all reamining ingredients and chop 10 sec/speed 7
Accessories you need
* Serve dip with my "Sunflower seed and quinoa flatbread" or toss with pasta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Choc Mint Slice.. Converted from Sarah Wilsons " I quit sugar for life"
- Butter Chicken with Cauliflower Rice-Pete Evans converted recipe
- Fruit & Glee paleo slice
- Raw zucchini noodles with olives and chunky pesto
- Raw Zucchini noodle salad with chili mango salsa
- Sunflower Seed, Quinoa & Chia seed Chips