- 1 egg yolk
- 15 grams Dijon mustard
- 5 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove
- 350 grams Rice Bran Oil
- 60 grams hot water
- to taste Salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add egg yolk, dijon mustard, garlic clove and anchovies to . Blitz on speed 5 until the mixture is all minced. Scrape down and repeat if necessary.
2. Place butterfly into . Set temp to 40 degrees, time 10 minutes and the speed to 2.5.
3. With the butterfly turning, slowly drizzle the oil onto the lid with the MC in place so the oil slowly trickles into the bowl. Once all the oil has been added, carefully check the dressing by lifting the MC off to make sure the dressing is a thick creamy consistency. The mixture will be quite thick so slowly add the water into the bowl all while the butterfly is still mixing.
4. The dressing should now be a pale white dressing, add the salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately over cos lettuce, bacon and parmesan. Store the remainder in a sterilized jar to enjoy later!
Enjoy! Love, LO xx
You could also add a dash of Worcesteshire sauce and Tabasco for a little kick!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Chocolate Mudcake by Domestic Thermominx
- APPLE CINNAMON OAT MUFFINS by Domestic Thermominx
- Lamb and Vege Puree by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Prawn Omelette by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Soufra by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Cinnamon Apple Pie with Sour Cream Pastry
- Caramelised Leek & Onion Quiche
- Baked Tasty Cheesy Meatballs