- 1000 grams quinces, unpeeled roughly chopped
- 600 grams water
- 1 --- nut bag or muslin cloth, Or Enjo wash bag
- 1 --- Large bowl, or Pan
- dripped Quince juice, 300-500ml
- raw sugar, Same qty as Quince Juice
Wash and roughly chop 1kg quinces, weigh into TM bowl and
6 Sec/ speed 6. Repeat and use spatula to move quinces onto blades until resembles pulp.
Add 600 grams Water to TM Bowl, cook 45 mins/ 100c/ speed 1.
Pour into Bag Muslin cloth or enjo wash bag and then hang and let drip into bowl for at least 5 hours (preferably overnight) . DO NOT squeeze bag otherwise your jelly will be cloudy. The juice will look milky and won't be clear at this point.
Weigh dripped Quince Juice back into TM Bowl. Add same amount of Raw Sugar (between 300-600 Grams).
Cook 45 minutes/ 100c/ speed 1
Check for setting, add another 20-30 minutes and if necessary increase temp to Varoma (use basket on top of lid to prevent splattering).
Pour into sterilised Jar and seal.
Draining of Quince Juice
You'll also need Jam Jars/ Preserving Jars
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- milo and oat bliss balls