- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g Cheddar cheese
- 250 g matured cheddar cheese
- 1 red capsicum
- 6-8 sweet spiced gherkins
- 1 medium onion
- dried chilli flakes to taste, (optional)
- 10 g Worchestershire sauce
- sesame seeds
- poppy seeds
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion,capsicums, gherkins and chillies (if using) 4 sec, speed 5. Set aside.
Grate cheddar cheese. 7 sec, speed 8. Set aside.
Grate matured cheddar cheese. 7 sec, speed 8.
Add cream cheese, grated cheese, worchestershire sauce and chillies (if using) to bowl. Using spatula through lid, combine to a crumbly texture 10-15 sec, speed 4-5.
Add onion, gherkin, capsicum and combine using spatula through lid to assist. 10-15 secs, , speed 4-5.
Roll into 1 large ball, or smaller balls.
Refrigerate for 1/2 - 1 hr to harden.
Roll in sesame seeds, poppy seeds, or a mixture.
Leave out of fridge roughly 1/2 hour before serving to allow to soften.
Cheese ball can be frozen and will last easily in the fridge for a week.
Accessories you need
Reduced Fat cream cheese is more difficult to work with as it has a thinner consistency.
Alternative coating - 2 parts curry powder to 1 part paprika and chilli powder (adjust to your own taste)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions