- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g can of diced tomatoes
- 150 g cream cheese, softened and cut in to cubes
- 100 g Tasty cheese, shredded
- spring onion, thinly sliced
- corn chips to serve
Recipe is created for
Chop onion on speed 7 for 3 seconds. scrape down sides. add oil and saute for 3 min, 100 degrees speed 1
add tomatoes and cook for 3 min, 100 degrees, speed 1
add the cheeses and mix for 30 seconds on speed 2 until cheese is melted and combined. pour in to a dip bowl, sprinkle with spring onion and serve with corn chips.
Accessories you need
This dip can also be used as a sauce with shredded chicken, and rice for example
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly