- 1 brown onion, halved
- 20 g ginger, sliced into coins
- 500 g Cherries, pitted
- 250 g red wine vinegar
- 100 g brown sugar
- 70 g dried cranberries
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 3 whole cloves
Recipe is created for
Place onion in your TM bowl 2-3 sec / sp 6
Scrape down and add ginger 3sec / sp 6
Add all other ingredients and cook 8 min / Varoma / "Gentle stir setting" "Counter-clockwise operation" / MC on
Cook 15 min / 115 / "Gentle stir setting" "Counter-clockwise operation" /MC off. Use your Varoma or the simmer basket to avoid splatter.
Add 5 min cooking time if your Relish is not thick enough
Pour into sterilised and heated jars.
Accessories you need
This is absolutely fantastic with any meat, it is a conversion from a recipe by Curtis Stone, found in the Dec 2015 Coles Magazine.
Sorry about the picture, the jars had sealed by the time I thought to take a photo and I didn't want to unseal them. We are having this on Christmas Day and I will update then.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- All-in-one fried Rice
- Lemongrass beef skewers with satay sauce
- Fruit Cake
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Satay Chicken