THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 Raw beetroot, roughly chopped
- half a red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 handfuls of rocket leaves, washed
- 1 handful of flat leaf parsley, (continental parsley)
- 1 can chic peas, drained & rinsed
- 2 tins of tuna, (I prefer John West Selections in an olive oil blend)
- Splash of white balsamic vinegar
- Couple of good pinches sea salt
- Good splash EVOO (extra virgin olive oil), as much as required to achieve desired consistency
- 5 sheets mountain flat bread wraps, (I use Rye, Oat, Barley)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
Pre heat oven to 150 - 180C (depending on the force of your oven)
Line a baking tray with baking paper
Tear flat bread sheets into strips and then into 5 - 10 cm pieces (depending on the desired size required)
Place onto tray and spray lightly with olive oil
Place in oven for 15 mins (or until golden brown and crispy)
If entertaining, make as many as required to feed guests - this amount would suffice for one of the jars of dip / one bowl)
Place beetroot and onion into mixing bowl and pulverise 10 sec/speed 9 (or until an even and smooth consistency is achieved)
Add rocket, parsley, tuna and chic peas. Blend 10 sec/speed 7 (or again, until desired consistency is achieved).
Add olive oil, sea salt and vinegar to taste and until consistency is how you prefer.
Flat Bread Crackers
Image by: Not Quite Nigella
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.