- 300 grams Chicken legs or thighs, (Meat only)
- 300 grams Mixed white vegetables, (Leek, onion, garlic, celery)
- 4 sprigs Fresh herbs, (thyme, rosemary, parsley)
- 150 grams Course sea salt
- 100 grams white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 whole Clove or a pinch of ground cloves
- 5 Coriander seeds or 1/2 tsp ground coriander
1:- Mince raw chicken 5 seconds, speed 7
2:- Add vegetables and herbs and mix 10 seconds, speed 5
3:- Add remaining ingredients, take out MC, place simmering basket on top and cook for 25 minutes, speed 2, varoma setting.
4:- Replace MC once cooked and blend for 1 minute, speed 10 starting slowly and building up to speed 10. You may also like to place a tea towel over the top in case it spurts hot mixture out.
5:- Store in a clean sealed jar or portion out and place in the freezer
Use 1 tablespoon in 500mls of water for chicken stock.
Accessories you need
The amount of salt you use is designed to preserve it. Using this quantity of salt it can last up 2 months in the fridge. you can use less salt if you are going to freeze it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam