- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 g rms fresh ginger
- 300 g rms Red Chillies (including seeds)
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 fresh paprika (if can't get it, use full capsicum)
- 1 tbls soya sauce
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 tbls honey
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (can put less in)
8Recipe is created for
Chop ginger and garlic 6 secs on speed 7.
Add chillies, capsicum and paprika, chop 4 secs on speed 5.
Add rest of ingredients and cook for 1 hour speed 1 reverse, @ 100degs or until syrupy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot dip
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam