- 5 birds eye chillies
- 4 banana chillies
- 1 red capsicum, halved
- 1 knob ginger
- 2 head of garlic
- 3 red onion, halved
- 1 lemongrass, white part only, roughly chopped
- 125 ml oil
- 125 g palm sugar, grated
- 50 ml fish sauce
- 1.5 tbsp Tamarind water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all paste ingredients into mixing bowl. Chop 10 sec / sp 7. Scrape down.
Grind to paste 20 sec / sp 8 or until a fine paste consistency is reached.
Add oil and cook 15 min / varoma / MC off / sp 1. Put simmering basket on top of lid.
Add palm sugar and cook 15 min / varoma / MC off / sp 1. Again use simmering basket to prevent splattering.
Add fish sauce and tamarind water to your liking. Doesn't have to be the full amount. Cook 5 min / varoma / sp 1 / MC on.
This recipe is converted to Thermomix method from Chin Chin's cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- Green curry paste
- Laksa Curry
- Laksa Curry Paste
- Thai Green Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Thai Green Curry
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth