- 400 g whipping cream
- 170 g Toblerone®, roughly chopped
- Chocolate Curls, to serve
- fruit of choice, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and whip 20-40 sec/speed 4, until soft peaks form. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Remove butterfly. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place Toblerone® into mixing bowl and mill 4 sec/speed 8.
Melt for 2-3 min/37°C/speed 2.
Add reserved cream and re-insert butterfly. Stir 4-5 sec/speed 3.
Transfer into serving bowl, decorate with chocolate curls and serve with fresh fruit of choice.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)