- 400 g whipping cream
- 170 g Toblerone®, roughly chopped
- Chocolate Curls, to serve
- fruit of choice, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and whip 20-40 sec/speed 4, until soft peaks form. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Remove butterfly. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place Toblerone® into mixing bowl and mill 4 sec/speed 8.
Melt for 2-3 min/37°C/speed 2.
Add reserved cream and re-insert butterfly. Stir 4-5 sec/speed 3.
Transfer into serving bowl, decorate with chocolate curls and serve with fresh fruit of choice.
Other users also liked...
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites