- 400 g whipping cream
- 170 g Toblerone®, roughly chopped
- Chocolate Curls, to serve
- fruit of choice, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and whip 20-40 sec/speed 4, until soft peaks form. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Remove butterfly. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place Toblerone® into mixing bowl and mill 4 sec/speed 8.
Melt for 2-3 min/37°C/speed 2.
Add reserved cream and re-insert butterfly. Stir 4-5 sec/speed 3.
Transfer into serving bowl, decorate with chocolate curls and serve with fresh fruit of choice.
Other users also liked...
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing