- 300 g cream
- 250 g dark eating chocolate, broken into squares
- 110 g raw sugar
- 50 g Butter, chopped
- 50 g bourbon vanilla, ground
Place chcoolate and sugar into Thermomix bowl and grind for 5 seconds on Speed 8.
Add cream and cook for 2 1/2 minutes at 50 degrees on Speed 2 or until smooth. Increase temperature to 100 degrees for a further 2 1/2 minutes, adding the chopped butter after 1 minute.
Add bourbon and mix on Speed 2 for 10 seconds.
Pour into hot sterilised jars or bottles, seal and cool.
Chocolate Bourbon Sauce
Can be kept in the fridge for up to one month. Bring sauce to room temperature (or warm up in the Thermomix over low heat) before using.
Bourbon can be substituted - you could try rum or a coffee liqueur.
Serve over ice-cream, pudding or as a fondue. Cana be used as a dipping sauce for fruit.
Makes a great gift.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup