- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 3 cm fresh ginger, peeled
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 800 g tomatoes, tinned
- 120 g malt vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
1. Place oil into mixing bowl and heat 2 min/Varoma/speed soft.
2. Add turmeric, mustard seeds, cumin and chilli powder and sauté 4 min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add ginger, chilli and garlic and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl then sauté 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
4. Add all remaining ingredients and cook 60 min/100°C/speed 1 with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid.
Set Kasundi aside to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney