- 250 grams raw almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon Coconut sugar
- 30 grams macadamia oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the Almonds in the bowl. Mill for 1min at speed 9.
2. Add Salt, Coconut sugar and Macadamia oil. Reduce the speed to 6 and process for 1-2 minutes stopping every 30 secs to scrape down the mixture checking that a paste is forming until the desired consistency is reached.
3. Store in a jar in the fridge.
It makes aproximately 280g
Almonds have a lower oil content than other nuts, hence the longer processing time that is needed to turn them into a smooth paste.
You may notice that the machine starts to measure an increasing temperature in the bowl. This is simply caused by the friction created as you process the nuts. This slight warming of the bowl will actually help you achieve a smooth paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style