- 2 dashes olive oil
- 1 --- kg tomatoes, quartered
- 2 --- Small brown onions, quartered
- 80 g brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 130 g craisins (cranberries dried)
- 160g red wine
- pepper to taste
- small chilli if you like it hot
- 1 level teaspoon allspice ground
- .5 level teaspoon Cumin Powder
- .5 level teaspoon ground ginger powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place everything into TM bowl and cook for 40mins on 100 degs speed 1.5
add extra spices..
If you prefer a smoother blend, then mix on Speed 4 for a further 10secs or until desired texture achieved.
Place into steriised jars and seal.
This recipe is suitable for both the TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus