- 2 egg
- 60 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- to taste pepper and salt
- 500 grams chicken or veggie stock
- 120 grams vinegar
- 2 tablespoon cream
Recipe is created for
Place egg and sugar in TM bowl and mix on speed 3 for 3 seconds
Add all other ingredients, in list order except cream
Cook for four and a half minutes at 90 degrees on speed 3.
Once it has finished cooking pour the cream through the lid and mix on speed 3 for 3 secocnds to combine. Amount of cream can be adjusted to suit your taste.
Pour into a jug for serving.
Traditional Mustard Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Salmon Curry
- Tomato Sauce
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies