- 2 egg
- 60 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- to taste pepper and salt
- 500 grams chicken or veggie stock
- 120 grams vinegar
- 2 tablespoon cream
Recipe is created for
Place egg and sugar in TM bowl and mix on speed 3 for 3 seconds
Add all other ingredients, in list order except cream
Cook for four and a half minutes at 90 degrees on speed 3.
Once it has finished cooking pour the cream through the lid and mix on speed 3 for 3 secocnds to combine. Amount of cream can be adjusted to suit your taste.
Pour into a jug for serving.
Traditional Mustard Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines