- 250g package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 250g coconut milk, 1 cup
- 1 lime, juice & zest
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour, optional
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon Coconut sugar, or preferred sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or bean paste
Recipe is created for
Roughly break up the cream cheese block and banana.
Add everything to the TM bowl.
Blend 40 seconds on Sp 8.
Chill in the fridge for several hours.
It will thicken.
Serve with a fresh fruit platter and caramel crack butter.
The Fantasticating Process!
Stores in the fridge for several days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.