- 300 g Coconut chips, Desiccated Coconut also works
- 30 g cold pressed, coconut oil
- Place Coconut Chips into thermomix bowl and blend 1 min/spd 9
- Scrape down side of bowl and add coconut oil blend 2 mins/spd 9
- Repeat above step 2, four times or until until a butter consistency is achieved.
- Place coconut butter into a clean jar.
This will last a long time in a glass jar in the pantry.
It will harden similiarly to coconut oil in the colder weather.
Add cacao/cocoa in for a chocolate treat.
Great used in raw sweets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.