- 300 g Coconut chips, Desiccated Coconut also works
- 30 g cold pressed, coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Dessert Dip Dressing Spread
- Place Coconut Chips into thermomix bowl and blend 1 min/spd 9
- Scrape down side of bowl and add coconut oil blend 2 mins/spd 9
- Repeat above step 2, four times or until until a butter consistency is achieved.
- Place coconut butter into a clean jar.
This will last a long time in a glass jar in the pantry.
It will harden similiarly to coconut oil in the colder weather.
Add cacao/cocoa in for a chocolate treat.
Great used in raw sweets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions