- 300 g Coconut chips, Desiccated Coconut also works
- 30 g cold pressed, coconut oil
- Place Coconut Chips into thermomix bowl and blend 1 min/spd 9
- Scrape down side of bowl and add coconut oil blend 2 mins/spd 9
- Repeat above step 2, four times or until until a butter consistency is achieved.
- Place coconut butter into a clean jar.
This will last a long time in a glass jar in the pantry.
It will harden similiarly to coconut oil in the colder weather.
Add cacao/cocoa in for a chocolate treat.
Great used in raw sweets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo