- 1 bunch fresh coriander (leaves and half of stems)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 small chilli, seeds removed, (optional) Choose any type of chilli/heat you like
- 140 grams raw cashews
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 150-200 grams olive oil, amount of olive oil depends on desired constistency of your pesto
- 1 tsp himalayan or rock salt
1. Place Garlic in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/ speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add coriander, cashews, chilli, salt, vinegar and half of the olive oil. chop 8 sec/ speed 8. Scrape down the sides of bowl. you will have a fairly thick and chunky pesto now.
3. If a thinner or smoother pesto is required, turn on the blades speed 4/5 and slowly add the remaining olive oil till your desired thickness and consistency is achieved.
4. Place in a jar/container and store in fridge for upto a month. Make sure your pesto is covered with a layer of olive oil and seal the jar/container so it is airtight.
Coriander and Chilli Pesto
This pesto is delicious in so many ways:
* dip: vegies & biscuits
* as a side for your next Mexican feast
* as a base for salad dressings
* to top pasta, rice or quinoa dishes
* to top meat/fish,
* suitable for TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cauliflower sauce (gf df)
- Quinoa Kicharee
- Walnut Patties
- Lentil Moussaka (vegan)
- MuesliBars (nut free)
- Nut, Seed and Vanilla Mylk Smoothie
- gluten free vegetable buns
- Rice Tortitas - Spanish
- green smoothie: my favorite!
- Green Smoothie (basic)
- Cream of Asparagus Soup (dairy free)
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto