- 1 --- bramley apple
- 150 g fresh cranberries
- 150 g golden caster sugar
- 1 portion Greek yogurt
- 1 handful of granola
- Maple syrup
Chop for 5 sec / speed 5
You can use this compote with you meats or you can have it with yogurt, pancakes or waffles for breakfast (see below)
The Apple and cranberry compote with greek yogurt and maple granola is a great way to use the compote.
In individual little pots, add one 1/4 cup yogurt layer and layer with 1/4 cup cranberry sauce and repeat.
Finally, heat some granola in a pan with a good drizzle of maple syrup until caramelised and add as toping.
For a healthy breakfast
For other recipes visit the blog: www.thefashioncloud.com/a-table/
All ideas, questions and suggestions are welcome.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Plum Sauce (Cookery the Australian Way)