- 250 grams cream cheese, Softened
- 130 grams Cooked Crayfish Meat, (2 tails) cut into 1.5cm lengths
- 130 grams Cooked Prawn Meat, (12 medium) cut into 1.5cm lengths
- 1 spring onion, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- .5 teaspoon lemon juice
- .25 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, to taste
Chop Spring Onion 3 Seconds, Speed 7.
Add Crayfish and Prawn roughly chop 3 Seconds, Reverse, Speed 4.(This will keeps some texture to the prawns) Set aside.
Blend together Cream Cheese, Tabasco sauce, Lemon juice and Mayonnaise10 Seconds, Speed 5, repeat if required.
Add the Crayfish and Prawn 10 Seconds, Reverse, Speed 4, repeat if required.
Store in a air tight container and chill overnight.
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups:
1 teaspoon equals 5 ml;
1 tablespoon equals 20 ml;
1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Teriyaki Salmon