- 150 grams Greek yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 grams lemon juice
- 1 level tsp ground tumeric
- 1 level tsp ground cumin
- 1 level tsp ground ginger
- 15 grams olive oil
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes or chilli powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic to mixing bowl & chop 5 sec/speed 7 MC on.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Repeat.
2. Add all remaining ingredients & blend 10 sec/speed 8
or until desired consistency
3. Transfer into a sealable container & place into refrigerator until ready to serve
Is a great dressing for lamb burgers, chick peas or spinach & sweet potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.