- 1 batch Basic crepes (see this Community)
- 1 recipe New Hollandaise Sauce (see this Community)
- 3-4 shaved slices ham
- Fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 poached egg per person
- Salt and freshly g round black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley or herbs of choice
Recipe is created for
each crepe onto individual plates.
hollandaise across each crepe.
ham over crepe and fold.
with spinach, poached egg and drizzle with additional hollandaise.
to taste. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve whilst hot.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats