- 1 batch Basic crepes (see this Community)
- 1 recipe New Hollandaise Sauce (see this Community)
- 3-4 shaved slices ham
- Fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 poached egg per person
- Salt and freshly g round black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley or herbs of choice
8Recipe is created for
each crepe onto individual plates.
hollandaise across each crepe.
ham over crepe and fold.
with spinach, poached egg and drizzle with additional hollandaise.
to taste. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve whilst hot.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Yve's Mini quiches
- Tomato Relish, Ham and Cheddar Muffins - A Donna Hay Recipe
- LCHF Breakfast Frittata / Keto Egg & Ham Muffins
- Easy Friday Night Quiche
- Maple Honey Mustard Glazed Ham
- Potato, ham and cheese lasagne
- Ultimate (sneaky) Creamy Pasta Sauce
- Savoury veg muffin
- French ham cake - cake au jambon
- Extreme Mac and Cheese