- 1 batch Basic crepes (see this Community)
- 1 recipe New Hollandaise Sauce (see this Community)
- 3-4 shaved slices ham
- Fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 poached egg per person
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley or herbs of choice
Recipe is created for
each crepe onto individual plates.
hollandaise across each crepe.
ham over crepe and fold.
with spinach, poached egg and drizzle with additional hollandaise.
to taste. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve whilst hot.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles