- 1 batch Basic crepes (see this Community)
- 1 recipe New Hollandaise Sauce (see this Community)
- 3-4 shaved slices ham
- Fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 poached egg per person
- Salt and freshly g round black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley or herbs of choice
8Recipe is created for
each crepe onto individual plates.
hollandaise across each crepe.
ham over crepe and fold.
with spinach, poached egg and drizzle with additional hollandaise.
to taste. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve whilst hot.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite