- 1 batch Basic crepes (see this Community)
- 1 recipe New Hollandaise Sauce (see this Community)
- 3-4 shaved slices ham
- Fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 poached egg per person
- Salt and freshly g round black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley or herbs of choice
8Recipe is created for
each crepe onto individual plates.
hollandaise across each crepe.
ham over crepe and fold.
with spinach, poached egg and drizzle with additional hollandaise.
to taste. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve whilst hot.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Yve's Mini quiches
- Tomato Relish, Ham and Cheddar Muffins - A Donna Hay Recipe
- LCHF Breakfast Frittata / Keto Egg & Ham Muffins
- Easy Friday Night Quiche
- Honey Mustard Ham Dip