- 60 g vanilla beans
- 60 g raw sugar
- 60 g water
- 100 g ice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add raw sugar. 10seconds/speed10
Cut up vanilla beans into 1cm pieces with scissors into the bowl.
Cook for 15 minutes/100 degrees/speed 2
Add ice and blend for 1 minute/speed 9
Then further reduce liquid for5 minutes/veroma/speed 1, using the simmering basket instead of the measuring cup-or until paste consistancy is achieved.
Double the sugar if you would like it to be moe of a jelly like substance.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower Pizza Base- that you can pick up!
- Baked eggs
- Smooth parmesan polenta
- White chocolate and raspberry self saucing pudding
- Vanilla & red dragonfruit custard
- Banana and Pear Milkshake-Amazeballs
- Chinese Bao Bun
- White bean dip
- Pancakes like a cloud
- Mango chilli jam
- Mini hotdog buns
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap