- 1 onion, peeled and cut in half
- 80 g Butter, chopped
- 30 g flour
- 250 g liquid chicken or beef broth
- 20 g Lancashire sauce, or Worcestershire sauce
- 20 g cream
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- dash pepper, ground
- dash Parisienne browning essence, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop onion 10secs/sp4. Scrape.
2. Add butter and sauté 2mins/ Varoma sp1.
3. Add the flour, 1min/100°C/sp2.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, 3-5mins/90°C/sp2, or until thickened.
5. Serve over meat of choice.
Delicious over meat or veggies
Your go to source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Banana oat bread
- Flourless chocolate orange hazelnut cake
- Easy cheesy
- Dark fruit cake
- Chocolate avocado cake
- Sausage rolls
- My favourite Hot Cross Buns
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Fluffy scones
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal