- 500 grams unripe plums, stoned and quartered
- 3 green apples, peeled cored and sliced
- 100 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients to TM bowl.
2. Set to cook for 30mins/100/speed 1 with steaming basket over instead of mc to avoid jam spitting out.
NB. While jam is cooking, you might like to steralize your jars!
3. Once jam is cooked, replace mc and blend for 30 secs/speed 5
Spoon the jam into the prepared jars then refrigerate.
3 easy steps and in 30 minutes your jam is made!
Accessories you need
Homemade jam makes a lovely gift. If you select small jars you will always have a jar to giveaway!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce