- 3 --- feijoas, slightly unripe
- 3-4 leaves fresh mint
- --- himalayan salt to taste
- --- Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- 20 gram white wine vinegar
- 40 gram Grapeseed Oil
place flesh of feijoas in TM bowl with the mint leaves 10-15 seconds/speed9 or until pulped.
put butterfly in place
add white wine vinegar and with blades rotating on speed 4 slowly add the grapeseed oil..blend one and half minutes
Accessories you need
this is delicious on any salad or with fish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banoffie Cake (using banana cake from edmonds cookbook)
- seafood & corn chowder with curried choux dunkers
- steamed silverbeet pouches in coconut cream
- steamed fennel and salmon for one
- pineapple banana and cucumber smoothie
- Bacon and Leek Quiche
- Grandmas' Tomato Relish
- Waitangi Day Brunch
- cheesey-carrot and marmite muffins
- fried Green Tomato coated with TM Dukka
- curried kumara cuppa soup
- venetian Butter